What we are looking for..
..an enthusiastic individual with a passion for sports to join our team of Sports Coaches. You must be:
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- A team player
- A good timekeeper
- Adaptable and flexible in a busy working environment
- knowdeable in safeguarding and will to uptake relevant training
- Highly motivated and responsible individuals
- Willing to take up relevant CPD opportunities to develop your coaching
The successful candidate will be required to motivate students and create lesson plans based on the students' interests and experience level. We offer many sports within the fields of Striking & fielding, Invasion Games, Athletics, Gymnastics, Net and Wall and Health and Fitness. To capture the interests of all children, we also offer no-traditional sports such as Archery.
- Work with children to teach the rules of various sports and the techniques to play them.
- Plan and implement practice schedules for each sport that takes into account the level of play for participants.
- Work with players to increase their level of play.
- Train athletes in the rules, technique, and strategy of each sport.
- Be able to evaluate players' performances and make recommendations to improve their skills.
You must also:
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Hold or be willing to obtain a valid DBS
- Be at least 18 years old
- Hold a driving licence or have access to commuting.
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: On the road