MULTI-ACTIVITY CAMP - AGES 4-14
(Easter Holidays holidays)
TICKFORD PRIMARY SCHOOL (NEWPORT)
Single Day Pass: £18.00
- Tuesday 11th April (9am-3pm)
- Wednesday 12th April (9am-3pm)
- Thursday 13th April (9am-3pm)
- Friday 14th April (9am-3pm)
Address: Tickford Park Primary School, Avon Close, Newport Pagnell MK16 9DH
- This camp is perfect for families living in Milton Keynes. Our Easter camp runs for 4 days and parents can book single days or a full week (4 days) at a reduced rate.
- We timetable the most awesome activities to create our Multi-Activity programme. Children are grouped by age to enjoy active games and activities, specifically chosen to turn up the fun whilst giving them the chance to learn new skills, make friends and build confidence!
- A typical day on camp includes Arts and Craft activities, high-energy team games, sports, Extreme Activities, individual pursuits and House competitions.
- Each day ends with certificates for the children who have excelled the most.
Breakdown of activities
The Multi-Activity programme fits into four main areas and timetabling allows students to experience at least one activity from each these per day:
- Our Camp extreme activities such Outdoor Survival tasks, Archery, Sumo Suits, Zorb Ball, Splat Ball (modified paint ball) & our Giant Bouncy Castle offer risk taking and character development and a better understanding of how to keep safe.
- Our traditional and non-traditional sports activities (such as Football, badminton and rounders) improve and enhance skill development and resilience among learners.
- Our physical activity sessions (such as dance, and exercise circuits) allow students to gain a better understanding of keeping physically healthy. These bespoke programmes increase opportunities for teamwork and therefore building friendships and allowing students to feel included.
- Our arts and crafts activities (such as, clay modelling, painting and drawing) are delivered by teachers and coaches who naturally embed a ‘therapeutic’ approach to developing and improving emotional wellbeing (including reducing stress levels and anxiety).
(Please Note: Some of these activities will be rotated across all venues so not ALL activities will be available EVERY day).
- Multi-Activity Single Day Pass: £18.00 (if you book before 28th March)
- Multi-Activity 4-Day Pass: £60 (if you book before 28th March)
- Make the most of our 20% Early Bird discount for booking and paying before 28th March.
- We also offer Sibling Discount (10%) at this site.
- Normal drop-off time is at 9am.
- Normal collection is between 3pm
- 8am-9am (additional fees)
- 3pm-4pm (additional fees)
WHAT TO BRING
- A change of clothes
- Snacks for breaktime
- Water bottle
Dress for the weather – in cold weather please bring plenty of warm clothes and a rain jacket is always recommended, just in case!
Please always ensure that belongings are clearly labelled with your child’s name. If lost, we will then be able to return them to you.
SEE EXAMPLE TIMETABLE
For 1 day pass £18.00