Cromwell Community College
Wenny Rd, Chatteris, PE16 6UU
11th-14th April 10am-2pm
- Tuesday 11th April
- Wednesday 12th April
- Thursday 13th April
- Friday 14th April
- This camp is perfect for families in and around Chatteris. This camp runs for 4 days and parents can book single days or a week (4 days) at a reduced price.
- Providing fun, professional and specialist coaching across many traditional and non-traditional sports. APF Sports Camp is an exciting programme of coaching for boys and girls, designed to give them the essential skills to play like their sports heroes. Our course has been custom designed to suit all ability levels, from beginners to elite players.
Breakdown of activities
The Multi-Sports programme fits into four main areas and timetabling allows students to experience at least one activity from each these per day:
- Camp extreme activities such Outdoor Survival tasks, Archery, Sumo Suits, Zorb Ball, Splat Ball (modified paint ball) & our Giant Bouncy Castle offer risk taking and character development and a better understanding of how to keep safe.
- Traditional and non-traditional sports activities (such as Football, Tennis, Badminton, Basketball, Boxing, Rounders and Rugby improve and enhance skill development and resilience among learners.
(Please Note: Some of these activities will be rotated across all venues so not ALL activities will be available EVERY day).
Our qualified and trained coaches challenge and support players at every level to improve their skills while making new friends. Our sports camps help children enjoy sports, learn to work in a team and improve their skills. In addition to learning sport-specific skills, the programme develops core skills such as agility, co-ordination alongside teamwork and communication.
- EACH SKILL SESSION WILL BE STRUCTURED TO ENSURE THAT CHILDREN PROGRESS IN SKILL DEVELOPMENT.
THE SESSIONS CONSIST OF:
- Learning of key skills associated to the sport and advanced skills for more able children Application of skills into small-sided games at the end of most sports sessions.
- Children will have the opportunity to apply their skills into modified games.
THESE WILL INCLUDE:
- Creative competitions and game play certificates to celebrate most improved and outstanding performers
- HOUSE Competitions to ensure competitive rivalry and cohesion.
- Multi-Sports Single Day Pass: £30.00 (if you book before 28th March)
- Multi-Sports 4-Day Pass: £100 (if you book before 28th March)
- Make the most of our 20% Early Bird discount for booking and paying before 28th March.
- We also offer Sibling Discount (10%) at this site.
*Children aged 11+ can sign themselves in and out.
WHAT TO BRING
- A change of clothes
- Snacks for breaktime
- Water bottle
Dress for the weather – in cold weather please bring plenty of warm clothes and a rain jacket is always recommended, just in case! Please always ensure that belongings are clearly labelled with your child’s name. If lost, we will then be able to return them to you.