MULTI-ACTIVTY CAMP - AGES 4-7
The Treehouse pre-School
Coxhill Way, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21
(Easter Holidays holidays)
- Monday 3rd April (10am-2pm)
- Tuesday 4th April (10am-2pm)
- Wednesday 5th April (10am-2pm)
- Thursday 6th April (10am-2pm)
- Tuesday 11th April (10am-2pm)
- Wednesday 12th April (10am-2pm)
- Thursday 13th April (10am-2pm)
- Friday 14th April (10am-2pm)
£10.00 per session or 4-Day Pass £30 (if you book before 28th March)
- This camp is perfect for families of 4 and 7 year old children living in and around the Aylesbury area. This camp runs for 8 days and parents can book single days only.
- We timetable the most awesome activities to create our Multi-Activity programme. Children are grouped by age to enjoy active games and activities, specifically chosen to turn up the fun whilst giving them the chance to learn new skills, make friends and build confidence!
- A typical day on camp includes Arts and Craft activities, high-energy team games, sports, individual pursuits and House competitions.
- Each day ends with certificates for the children who have excelled the most
Breakdown of activities
Sport sessions aim to improve skills of COORDINATION, CONTROL, MANIPULATION and MOVEMENT, much of it taking place through free or lightly structured activity.
- running, throwing and jumping in MINI ATHLETICS
- kicking, passing and shooting in ARCHERY, BASKETBALL, SUMO WRESTLING & FOOTBALL
- striking in ROUNDERS and CRICKET
- moving in DANCE and games that the kids will love, inspired by some of their favourite characters from Disney
EASTER THEMED PRACTICALS
- Scavenger Hunt
- Easter Egg Hunt
EASTER THEMED CRAFT
- Basket crafting, Chick-in-egg model, designing an easter basket, cool-clay easter eggs, Easter Chicks Nest Craft, board games and more!
EASTER THEMED FOOD MAKING
- Healthy Easter Nests
- Easter Egg Nest Buns
- Multi-Activity Single Day Pass: £10.00 (if you book before 28th March)
- Multi-Activity 4-Day Pass: £30 (if you book before 28th March)
- Make the most of our 20% Early Bird discount for booking and paying before 28th March.
- We also offer Sibling Discount (10%) at this site.
- Normal drop-off time is at 10am
- Normal collection is between 2pm
WHAT TO BRING
- A change of clothes
- Snacks for breaktime
- Water bottle
Dress for the weather – in cold weather please bring plenty of warm clothes and a rain jacket is always recommended, just in case!
Please always ensure that belongings are clearly labelled with your child’s name. If lost, we will then be able to return them to you.